Benefits of Pilates:
- Increases flexibility
- Improves posture
- Reduces pain in the body
- Shapes the body, build lean muscles
- Improves metabolism
- Boosts energy levels
- Relaxes the mind and body
- Relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Improves concentration and focus
- Improves overall health
- Improves digestion
- Explore the history of Pilates. This module will dive into the history of Pilates, the principles of the Pilates method. You will master the art of tailoring Pilates sessions and full – fledged Pilates workouts based on the Pilates principles.
- In this module, you will also learn the basic anatomy associated with Pilates practice. We will look at the parts of the body most vulnerable to injury and learn how to protect them.
- The Pilates breathing technique will also be covered. You will understand the breathing technique and how to teach that correctly to your clients.
- Explore the warm-up and the cool down techniques. It is very important to start your Pilates class with nice, gentle stretching and finish it with a 5-minute cool down session. You will learn all of this in this module.
- Promote safety. Whether your clients are working out at home, in a studio, or under the open sky, the course emphasizes ensuring their safety and well-being.
- You will learn 15 basic Pilates exercises in this module.
- Explore 25 intermediate exercises and the correct way to practice them. While you are learning the exercises you will also learn the cuing technique.
- Cueing to music. Some clients love to listen to gentle music during Pilates class. We will give you the best suggestions regarding the music.
- You will practice with your schoolmates. You are going to learn a lot about the correct teaching techniques, teaching for proper alignment and how to have and keep the passion to teach exciting and successful Pilates classes.
- You will have a full Pilates class with your course leader.
- In this module we will focus on detailed, proper movement and posture assessment, critical thinking, and communication skills. You will practice the teaching techniques. You will learn the program design, the proper exercise sequencing, modifications, and variations. You will learn the group class structure. We will discuss the special populations as well.
- We will focus on practical knowledge and guidance on building a successful Pilates business. It includes a discussion on ethics and gives some practical advice on necessary aspects. This module will also provide an opportunity for you to explore what you can offer as a Pilates Instructor.
- You will have a chance to practice the practical test as well.
EXAM: Practical and written exam.
Certificate of qualification at the end of the course:
Certified Pilates Level I. Instructor International Diploma (US-registered, international diploma)
The certificate of qualification will be scanned and sent to the student by email and by FIRST CLASS postage.
The course price includes the following (All-in-one):
- Registration fee
- Course tuition fee
- Online consultation fees
- All course materials fee
- Course book (printable digital copy)
- International diploma fee
- First class postage costs
- Examination fee
Requirements to complete the course:
- participation in online "live" consultations,
- successful written exam (min.80%)
- successful practical exam (min.80%)
- full payment of the course fee
Spine Balance Instructor Certification Course$540.00 Add to cart
Senior Pilates Instructor Certification Course$570.00 Add to cart
Fit Ball – Soft Ball Pilates Instructor Certification Course$480.00 Add to cart
Powerbox Pilates Instructor Certification Course$850.00 Add to cart
Pilates Level II. Instructor Certification Course$480.00 Add to cart
Pilates Level I. Instructor Certification Course$570.00 Add to cart
Terms and conditions
Body 'n' Soul Wellness Academy © 2023. All rights reserved