Benefits of Powerbox Pilates:
- Increases flexibility
- Improves posture
- Reduces lower back, back, neck, shoulder, hip, knee pain in the body
- Reduces sciatica
- Opens the hips
- Reduces inflammation in the body
- Builds strong CORE and beautiful posture
- Shapes the body, build lean muscles
- Improves balance
- Improves metabolism
- Improves digestion
- Boosts energy levels
- Relaxes the mind and body
- Helps to sleep better
- Relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Improves concentration and focus
- Improves overall health
WHAT MAKES the POWERBOX PILATES Instructor course excellent and professional?
- Professional Course leader: Marianna Jackson, Pilates Master Teacher, Owner of the Powerbox Pilates System
- Length of the course: 6 modules / 60 hours / plus exam
- Hybrid course: Offline, in person AND online teaching
- Business opportunity: certified Powerbox Pilates Instructors get the rights to sell the Powerbox Pilates equipment.
- Explore the history of Powerbox Pilates. This module will dive into the history of Powerbox Pilates, and the principles of the Powerbox Pilates system. You will master the art of tailoring Powerbox Pilates sessions and full – fledged Powerbox Pilates workouts based on the principles.
- In this module, you will also learn the basic anatomy associated with the Powerbox Pilates practice. We will look at the parts of the body most vulnerable to injury and learn how to protect them.
- The Powerbox Pilates breathing technique will also be covered. You will understand the breathing technique and how to teach the Powerbox Pilates system correctly to your clients.
- Explore the warm-up and the cool down techniques. It is very important to start your Powerbox Pilates class with nice, gentle stretching and finish it with a 5-minute cool down session. You will learn all of this in this module.
- Promote safety. Whether your clients are working out at home, in a studio, or under the open sky, the course emphasizes ensuring their safety and well-being. You will also learn the safety of the Powerbox Pilates bands and how to use them inside of a studio / home or outside area.
- You will learn 15 Powerbox Upper Body Pilates exercises in this module.
- Explore 20 intermediate / advanced Powerbox Pilates exercises and the correct way to teach them. While you are learning the exercises you will also learn the cuing technique.
- Cueing to music. Some clients love to listen to gentle music during Powerbox Pilates class. We will give you the best suggestions regarding the music.
- You will learn 20 new intermediate / advanced Powerbox lower body Pilates exercises. You are going to learn a lot about the correct teaching techniques, teaching for proper alignment and how to have and keep the passion to teach exciting Powerbox Pilates classes. You will learn the “flow” the most important thing about a successful Powerbox Pilates class.
- You will have a full Powerbox Pilates class with your course leader.
- In this module we will focus on detailed, proper movement and posture assessment, critical thinking, and communication skills. You will practice the teaching techniques. You will learn the program design, the proper exercise sequencing, modifications, and variations. You will learn the group class structure. We will discuss the special populations as well.
- You will practice with your schoolmates, and we will discuss all the questions you have.
- We will focus on practical knowledge and guidance on building a successful Powerbox Pilates business. It includes a discussion on ethics and gives some practical advice on necessary aspects. This module will also provide an opportunity for you to explore what you can offer as a Powerbox Pilates Instructor.
- Explore how to make extra income with Powerbox Pilates.
- You will have a chance to practice the practical test as well.
EXAM: Practical and written exam.
Certificate of qualification at the end of the course:
Certified Powerbox Pilates Instructor International Diploma (US-registered, international diploma)
The certificate of qualification will be scanned and sent to the student by email and by FIRST CLASS postage.
The course price includes the following (All-in-one):
- 1 basic set of Powerbox Pilates equipment
- Registration fee
- Course tuition fee
- Online and offline consultation fees
- All course materials fee
- Course book (printable digital copy)
- International diploma fee
- First class postage costs
- Examination fee
Requirements to complete the course:
- participation in online "live" consultations,
- successful practical and written exam (min.80%)
- full payment of the course fee
Spine Balance Instructor Certification Course$540.00 Add to cart
Senior Pilates Instructor Certification Course$570.00 Add to cart
Fit Ball – Soft Ball Pilates Instructor Certification Course$480.00 Add to cart
Powerbox Pilates Instructor Certification Course$850.00 Add to cart
Pilates Level II. Instructor Certification Course$480.00 Add to cart
Pilates Level I. Instructor Certification Course$570.00 Add to cart
Terms and conditions
Body 'n' Soul Wellness Academy © 2023. All rights reserved