Dr. Suzanna Braeger (Doctor of Naturopathy, Certified Yoga Teacher, Pregnancy Yoga Teacher, Pilates Instructor, Holistic Health and Nutritional Consultant, Master Health Coach, Master Vegan Nutritionist)
- explores the history of yoga. By looking back at its roots and seeing how it has evolved, we will better understand the modern practice of yoga. This module will dive into yoga philosophy by looking at the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
- In this module, we will also learn the basic anatomy associated with physical yoga practice. We will look at the parts of the body most vulnerable to injury and learn how to protect them.
- The basics of energy anatomy will be also covered. Finally, we provide an understanding of the different systems and structures of the subtle body and how they can be cleansed.
- explores the warm-up techniques and you will learn the solid foundation of yoga practice, i.e., breathing and bandhas. We will provide an introduction to pranayama. We will learn different types of breathing techniques and including instruction on how to perform bandhas. We will introduce two versions of Sun Salutation as effective warm up technique for yogis.
- takes a look at the main 90 asanas practiced in Hatha Yoga—here we will take a detailed look at a range of asana poses, and we will learn the safe practice of standing and seated asanas, followed by reclining and inverted asanas, as well as, back bending and twisting asanas. At the end, we will conclude with the closing asanas.
- covers meditation and relaxation techniques. We will learn different techniques for meditating, and we will introduce some mantras, mudras, and chants.
- provides an introduction into effective sequencing for those who want to have a good home practice, and also for those who want to teach. As well as learning tips for creating a safe transition between postures, we will also look at how to sequence a class, the practice of demonstrations and using voice and commands effectively. Within this module, we will also go deeper into how to teach a yoga class. We will note the different requirements and considerations for group classes versus one-to-one classes.
- focuses on the practical knowledge and guidance on building a business. It includes a discussion on ethics and spirituality, as well as gives some practical advice on necessary aspects. This module will also provide an opportunity for you to explore what you can offer as a yoga teacher.
Yoga cannot be learned by study alone—it must be practiced and experienced!
To help you, we have included a handy study with online live consultation to provide guidance.
- 6 modules: each consisting of theoretical and practical parts - see the topics above.
- Each student get access to the course material (course book) that is well-illustrated with photos, and detailed descriptions
- The theoretical part of each module is followed by.
- Group- or individual online consultations with the course teachers.
- 6-month course followed by an online practical exam
Certificate of qualification at the end of the course:
Certified Yoga Teacher International Diploma (US-registered, international diploma)
The certificate of qualification will be scanned and sent to the student by email and by FIRST CLASS postage.
The course price includes the following (All-in-one):
- Registration fee
- Course tuition fee
- Online consultation fees
- All course materials fee
- E-Learning Platform (theory, videos and quizzes)
- Course book (printable digital copy)
- International diploma fee
- First class postage costs
- Examination fee
Terms and conditions
Body 'n' Soul Wellness Academy © 2023. All rights reserved